You can download all of the printables, including the devotional here. If you would like to download individual files, click on the image below.
Memory Verse Card: Use this card daily during your calendar time to work on memorization.
Memory Verse Puzzle and Cutting Practice: This puzzle fits together to form this weeks memory verse.
Memory Verse Color Order and Cutting Practice: Using color order arrange the verse.
Memory Verse Writing Practice: With this you can practice parts of the whole verse, or just work on starting a single letter. In this weeks case you’ll be working on the letter I. (I have to give Carisa over at 1+1+1=1 a shout out because some of her writing printables gave me the concept for the I one)
You may also re-visit this verses devotional from last year.
In addition, while all verses won’t have a song that fits so well, this one does. You can visit Seeds Family Worship and listen to Psalm 139:14 to music! Its on The Power of Encouragement and is song number 5!
This is awesome! I'm using this in September!!! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to order the cd's, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think its verse 14 and not 4 though :)
ReplyDeleteI fixed it Michelle! I can't believe I left that 1 off of every reference! Gees...mom brain! Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you like it, Kristi!
ReplyDeleteWe absolutely LOVE the CD's in our house! I have learned quite a few verses myself listening to them!
ReplyDeleteI like your many helps for memorizing PSALM 139:14. We would love for you to join us at www.memverse.com if you would like support and encouragement in memorizing Scripture.
ReplyDeleteIn Christ, Phil Walker philjohn1558@yahoo.com