Monday, April 21

Complete Home Art Studio Set {Giveaway}

Are you looking for a fun, minimal planning, educational art curriculum for next year?  Then you have to check out Home Art Studio.  I first learned about this video curriculum from 1+1+1=1.  With a change to our schedule mid-year, I had to find something new and I turned to Home Art Studio.  Boy, has it been a life saver.  This video curriculum has brought the teacher to us, which is just what I needed during this season.

0133b3338e2552249028bdfeef831b54a105d933d9

I loved it so much, I actually purchased the whole set during a big sale.  Check out the video below to learn a little more about the DVDs.


Now for the best part! I’m teaming up with Ms. Volin from Home Art Studio to host a little giveaway…oh who am I kidding…this is a BIG giveaway. 

The Giveaway

1 lucky reader will receive the complete set (K-5) of Home Art Studio! This giveaway is OPEN U.S. MAILING ADDRESSES ONLY. Ends April 29th at 12:00 am EST.

homeartstudiogiveaway


ENTER by using the Rafflecopter widget below and make sure to grab some extra entries. (Feed/Email readers you’ll have to click over to the blog to enter).  Before entering make sure you look over the Terms Conditions. Good luck.
 
This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

Please be aware that affiliate links may be present.  If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to my family…thanks!

2 Teaching Mommies Review/Giveaway Disclosure:  I purchased the complete set of Home Art Studio, but did receive Holiday Arts & Crafts DVD at no cost for hosting this giveaway. All opinions expressed are my own.

16 comments:

  1. My daughter loves pretty much ANY art project! Recently she had a lot of fun making Easter cards for her grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loves clay right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be so awesome. I'm not that creative and I would love for my daughter to have the chance to do some great art projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my reluctant artist would love this! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would love this! We I don't do nearly enough art because I'm not super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. anything with paint for my 3 year old and tiny fine motor gluing for my 5 year old! those always end up being favorite projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we like paint and glue/paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love using pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Art is the hardest for me to teach! I would love some guidance to make it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Art would be a nice addition to our school day :) More directed then just average crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids draw all day long! Seriously, we go through so much scrap paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I would love this for my 3 boys!! Have one who just loves art, and I have very little to offer in that dept!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to win this as we begin our homeschool journey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My son would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.