Anyway, I will definitely be back next week and I promise you’ll want to stop by…I’ll be giving away the full set of Home Art Studio! Yep, one lucky winner will get all 6 DVDs (K-5)!
Until then, I wanted to share some FREE Bear printables since Disneynature’s BEARS is opening in theaters tomorrow.
Disney Family Pack
This pack is designed for 2nd grade and up. It includes some fun activity sheets, word searches and masks to get everyone excited!Bear Preschool Pack from 1+1+1=1
If you’re looking for something for your preschooler, then Carisa has just the pack for you. This pack is part of her Animal ABCs set.Are you a fan of Disneynature’s movies?
Please be aware that affiliate links may be present. If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.