Saturday, December 14

FREE Christmas Symbols Kindergarten Pack

I was planning on doing a theme day yesterday, but life just seem to take over.  So, we just took a "snow day" even though it didn't snow.  It snowed a few days ago...so that counts right?   Looks like we will just have to pull this out next week and start our Christmas break a day late.  Oh, the advantages of homeschooling.




Here’s what you’ll find inside: Math (within 10), Christmas Symbols Vocabulary Tracing Strips, Skip Counting Puzzles, 100 Chart Art, and Christmas Symbols Roll & Graph.


Products We Use with Our Units
The following are affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.


 

Looking for more ideas?

There are also more ideas, units, printables and crafts available on our Pinterest Board!


 This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.