Monday, September 12

Apple Centers

This week we are expanding our Apple theme printables.

To get you started, I’ve found some fabulous resources that can be use in independent centers or even as additional supplements to our printables.

Art

If you’ve never visited Making Learning Fun then you are truly missing out on a rich source of free printables.  You will find tons of stuff on there, so go check it out!  One thing that I came across this summer was the Easel Art Pages. I love how they give visual step by step instructions on how to paint different things!  And wouldn’t you know…there is an apple one!! Just perfect for our unit!

AppleEaselEasy
Easy Easel Art: Apple

Writing

I found a few activities from Busy Bee Kids Printables that I plan to incorporate into a writing center.   Basically, my son will be using our Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center with these printables, which will allow these pages to be used over and over again without having to laminate them.

AutumnNumberMaze_1to15
Number Maze
appledot
Apple Dot-to-Dot
apple maze
Apple Maze
A is for Apple
A is for Apple

If you don’t have a Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center, then I would suggest laminating them.

Fine Motor

My Montessori Journey has wonderful apple based activities that will help your child work on their fine motor skills. 

apple tweezing
Apple Transfer with Tweezers
apple craft
Little Apple Art Project

Hope these ideas are helpful.

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.