Monday, July 11

Books with Bees

This week is all about BEEs!  We are in the process of creating some fun themed printables for you, but to get you started we found some books that relate to our theme.

What are your favorite Bee books? Please leave a comment below. The more choices the better! Thanks.

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. Frajenmissky9:46 AM

    I know this has nothing to do with your bee posting, but I gave a donation towards the conference and I never received a link to download the flower unit. Can you please email me with the link, I can give you a receipt # if you need. Thank you.
    Jennifer
    email: frajenmissky@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahmad Abdullah9:46 AM

    Oh its great after this i am following you........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.