Oh man! Last week was a doozy! A stomach virus hit us hard and took each of us out on different days…our youngest got hit twice! It seems we may finally be on the mend.
Did you know that yesterday was Dr. Seuss’ birthday? It was also National Read Across America Day. I was hoping to put a theme pack together for Lil’Man, but it just never happened. I did however get an 100 Chart Art done.
If you’re still looking for some fun ideas to incorporate Dr. Seuss books into your week, make sure and check out some of these fun activities.
Dr. Seuss Unit- 6 different books, each with their own activity
The Lorax Preschool & Tot Packs
Games, Books and More
We also really enjoy the game Cat in the Hat I Can Do That! Game. We’ve been playing this game since Lil’Man was 27 months old.
We love these Seuss books.
Need more? Head to my Dr. Seuss Pinterest Board to get inspired!
Please be aware that affiliate links may be present. If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.