Wednesday, January 29

Graphing Through the Super Bowl

I’m sure many of you are aware of the BIG game that is happening this weekend…well at least all you American football fans out there.  My husband is stoked!  His beloved Broncos have a chance to take it all home.  football familyWe will all be decked out in our Orange & Blue rooting for, as my husband would say, “the greatest football team in the history of mankind.” (No disrespect to any Seahawks fans.)

To bring a little education and fun to Sunday’s festivities, I’ve created a new Ask & Graph!!  (The very first is apart of the Groundhog Mini unit.)

Football Ask and Graph

I’m pretty sure our graph will be pretty tilted. 

Looking for more ideas?

Who are you rooting for?

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

Please be aware that affiliate links may be present.  If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.