Monday, October 14

Perfect Themes for Fall

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love Fall!  There is so much to love about it…the weather, all the great harvest activities, hooded sweatshirts.  You name it and I probably love it. 

Now that my son is in Kindergarten and working through a curriculum, we don’t get a lot of time to do all the fun fall themes.  *tear*

Below are all our theme packs that would work great for Fall.  Check them out and then be on the look out because I may just have to make a few K Extension Packs. *wink, wink*

Apple Button Leaves Button Pumpkin Button
Scarecrow Button turkey button Football Button
spider button monster button kite button

And don’t forget about the holidays & special observances taking place…

halloween button thanksgiving button

As they say in the South, “Have a fabulous fall, y’all!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.