Tuesday, May 22

Ant Counting Activities

This week we are expanding on our Ants unit.  It is our final full unit of the year before we begin our summer posts.  Here are some counting activities for you to work on as you wrap up your own school year!

Number Match Puzzles: Numbers 1-20
These will work on counting and number recognition.  I made them two separate downloads so if your kiddo isn’t ready for all of them you can print off what you need! 

image image

Counting by 10’s Puzzle:

image

I hope these will help you have some counting fun this week!

Amber1

1 comment:

  1. These ant counting cards are very cute. I know for a fact that children find these industrious little critters fascinating. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.