Tuesday, March 6

Basketball Counting and Color Books!

We are about to enter the most wonderful time of the year!  No, its not Christmas…

IT’S MARCH MADNESS!!!

Some of you might say, “What’s the big deal?” 
To that I say, “You obviously don’t live in Kentucky.”  Smile 

All the same, if you’re into the madness, or your kiddo is, here are a couple of count and color books to keep them occupied while you fill out your brackets! 

Counting Book: Numbers 1-10

     imageimage

Color Book:

     imageimage

Have fun!

Amber1

2 comments:

  1. You're blog is awesome and I just passed on the One Lovely Blog award. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    ✿Fun 2B in First✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. may I just say, GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.