Thursday, July 28

Birthday Books

I love reading birthday books around my son’s birthday, so I had to share a few with you.  Our favorites from the group below are Birthday Zoo, Too Much Birthday and Curious George and the Birthday Surprise.

What are your favorite Birthday books? Please leave a comment below. The more choices the better! Thanks.

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter really enjoyed Party Animals by Kathie Lee Gifford

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I just finished a project about this and saw your post! I made a Birthday Book wordle- hop on over and print it if you like it! :)
    GracehopperLearning

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of my kids just loved the book Happy birthday dear duck..super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! We will have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.