Thursday, March 31

Tots Around Town- Easter

Oh my goodness.  Can I just tell you that I’ve been sneezing, my eyes are itchy and watery and I’m seriously contemplating stuffing Kleenex up my nose like a plug.  Seriously, people I went through a whole box of Kleenex today because my nose just won’t stop. I hate allergies.

Thanks for letting me have that little rant, now on to some field trip ideas to get us egg-cited.  =)

An easy one is to go to your local mall and visit the Easter Bunny for a quick hello and snap shot. 

easter_bunny_full

Of course, if this is too scary for your kiddo then maybe a movie would be more up your ally.  Hop comes to theaters tomorrow.  Now I don’t know much about this movie, except what I saw on the trailer and its PG rating.  So, as we always say: Use your discretion on what is appropriate for your child.  This movie is merely a suggestion and you should read and consider reviews of these movies before watching them.

hop-the-movie-1680x1050

Finally, if you don’t like any of these options then you can always fall back on one of our favorites…store scavenger hunts!  =)

Alright, my peeps! (He, he…get it?) I’m off to take some more meds in hopes to dry out my sinuses and knock me out for a restful sleep.  Praying you are allergy free this spring season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.