Wednesday, February 16

Movie Night-Thomas the Tank Engine

Our plan for a Movie Night has been disrupted twice now.  Things happen I suppose. 

image

That being said, here are some fun movie ideas for you and your family.   Our family will hopefully get around to watching Thomas: Hero of the Rails sometime this week.  Here some other movie ideas for your own family movie night…

For some snack ideas you can check these out:

image

I found this image for all of you out there with a sweet tooth.  You’ll need:
- 2 Twinkies
- 1 Marshmallow
-Chocolate covered wafer cookies
- 4 Oreos
-Frosting or Whipped Cream

You can assemble it using the image above as a guide.  I must confess it looks a little too sweet for my tastes! 

For those of you who want a saltier snack, try the Cheese and Cracker Train.  If you make this, post some pics, because the world wide web doesn’t have any that I could find!

Hope your family night goes smoothly!

Amber1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.