This week we are learning all about the people who keep us healthy. We will be focusing each day on one of the following community helpers: doctor, nurse, and dentist.
Unfortunately, we are still waiting on the books we reserved at the library for this unit, so I can’t give you our favorites at this time. Instead I thought I would share a few suggestions for each community helper. If you have any other suggestions for our fellow readers please do so in the comments below.
I hope you’re able to find some of these at your local library!
| Questions? Post questions or comments on our Facebook Page. You may have the same question as someone else. If you don’t have a Facebook account, feel free to email us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.