This week we are focusing on Snow! I wanted to come up with a fun treat that was different, something we hadn’t done before. And I’m afraid to say that what I found will be dangerous to your figures.
These “snowballs” are quick and so simple your going to hate me for sharing them. Seriously, I ate way too many tonight. As soon as I finish this post I’m working out.
| Here is what you’ll need:
Makes 48 doughnut holes. |
To make these “Snowball” Doughnut Holes, just follow these easy steps:
| Step 1: | Step 2: |
| Start by pre-heating your oil. We made it about 1/2 inch deep in our skillet. While your oil heats, cut each biscuit into six wedges | Roll each piece into a tiny ball. Don’t forget to hold your mouth just so. |
| Step 3: | Step 4: |
| When the oil is ready (375 F roughly) gently place 6 doughnut holes into it. Continually roll the dough in the oil until it’s golden brown. It should take about 3 minutes. | Once they’re just right remove them from the oil and place them on top of a few paper towels. |
| Step 5: | Step 6: |
| Then walk them over to your tot and have them roll the doughnut holes in powder sugar until it is coated. | EAT and ENJOY! |
Side Note: Don’t want that many doughnut holes, cook up any biscuits you aren’t planning to use and freeze them for later. You can also coat some of your doughnut holes with cinnamon & sugar, a glaze, chocolate…the possibilities are endless.
To end the night we watched Frosty’s Winter Wonderland.
Movie Ideas:
- Below you’ll find some possible movie ideas to fit our theme.
- Use your discretion on what is appropriate for your child. These movies are merely suggestions and you should read and consider reviews of these movies before watching them.
- Be sure and check Netflix if you have an instant streaming option.
Click here to find more wintery family night ideas!
| Questions? Post questions or comments on our Facebook Page. You may have the same question as someone else. If you don’t have a Facebook account, feel free to email us. |
You are so right - they sound delectable! (heading for treadmill now...)
ReplyDelete