Wednesday, December 8

Tots Around Town-Christmas Lights

This week our Christmas theme is focusing on the nativity.  I was really hoping to find a LIVE nativity to take E to, but there weren’t any in our area before this post was to be written.  As a runner-up field trip we went to see a Christmas light display in our town.  It turned out to be a fantastic trip, and since there were many nativity scenes represented, we went through a second time and counted the nativities we saw! 

CIMG1746 CIMG1748 CIMG1749 CIMG1751

There were many more, we counted 14, but we only snapped pics of a couple!! 

If you don’t have a light display in your area that you can go to, you can make a night of driving around neighborhoods and looking at the lights.  When I write that it sounds kind of creepy, but I am sure that I am not the only person who has done this, right? 

We made a treat of the night by stopping by Chic-Fil-A and grabbing some Peppermint-Chocolate milkshakes!  I hope you all have a wonderful time! 

Amber1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.