Tuesday, June 10

Summer Schedule

During the summer we usually take it pretty easy.  However, I like to have a schedule in place all the same to have a little bit of structure.  Our whole day is blocked out, but it is VERY flexible.  Really it is only a guide for days we don’t venture out.  Here’s our plan.

Summer Schedule1

I also love the idea of having a theme for each day, such as one day a week going to the library, another day for fun outings, etc. (Thanks Pamela for the suggestion!) I just haven’t gotten that far.  You can check out more great suggestions on this Facebook post.

Do you have a summer schedule?  Any super summer fun suggestions?

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

Please be aware that affiliate links may be present.  If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.