Monday, March 17

Disney’s Frozen Tot Pack

Tomorrow is the day Disney’s Frozen DVD is available for purchase, so I wanted to remind you of a few printable activities I have available that would be perfect for a Frozen theme day or even week.  Plus, I’ve created a new Tot Pack to go along!


Disney's Frozen Preschool Printable Activities

Snow Queen Preschool Pack


Disney's Frozen Kindergarten Printable Activities

Snow Queen K Extension Pack


I hope your kiddos enjoy doing these activities.  I’d love to see them in action, so if you do a blog post please share in the comments.  I will definitely go check it out.

Email Signature


Please be aware that affiliate links may be present.  If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.