Sunday, February 16

President’s Day Freebies on Pinterest

Last week was so packed full of fun, errands and more that we actually had to finish up school this weekend.  Boo!  We actually didn’t get to school at all on Wednesday.  Every Wednesday morning we go to bible study and then this week we attended a Valentine’s Day party afterwards. Even though the boy wasn’t too excited about finishing school during the weekend, he did enjoy attending the Valentine’s party. We are so grateful for our friends who planned it.

We could have played catch up on Friday, but Lil’man was so excited about his Valentine theme day I just couldn’t adjust our original plans. 

Valentine Theme Day

I didn’t create any President’s Day activities, but I found some fabulous FREE resources while browsing Pinterest.  So, if you’re looking for something to do tomorrow then head over and print a couple.

President's Day

Praying you all have a great week.

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

Please be aware that affiliate links may be present.  If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.