Friday, November 22

Christmas Countdowns You’ll Love

If you’re still looking for a Christmas Countdown that focuses on Christ for next month, I have two that you’ll love!  I actually combined these together last year.  Both of these countdowns can be purchased and downloaded immediately.  But the best part, everything is planned out for you.

Truth in the TinselWe’ve done Truth in the Tinsel the past 2 years and love it!  Everything is planned out for a 25 day countdown, however there are alternate schedules if you don’t have enough time. I highly recommend the printable ornaments!  They were a huge hit last year and really simplified my life.  We made them even more fun by adding glitter, tissue paper, feathers and more to spice them up.

Read my full review.

picisto-20131124200414-572821

Everyday EmmanuelWhat’s in the Bible? – Everyday Emmanuel is another great resource for families that want to incorporate the Advent Wreath. Plus, it is completely flexible. They provide all the resources and you pick and choose what fits best with your family. Another great feature is it tackles some big questions about Christmas by providing online videos for you to watch.  And lastly, I love the simple family activities that inspire just being together as a family.

Read my full review.

picisto-20131124202817-623720

These two resources are awesome!  They’ll help you keep your kids focus on the true meaning of the season without stressing you out. 

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

2 Teaching Mommies Disclosure:  All opinions expressed are my own. Please be aware that affiliate links are present.  If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to my family…thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.