Thursday, March 28

Letter Recognition Assessments

Check out A Mommy Talks' new letter assessment printables! Click the image below to go get them. 
How will you use them? Share in the comments. 

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

4 comments:

  1. Love the designs. Can't wait to use them in my class of little ones. Would love to have ones with numbers to 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your idea! It allows the child to work independently while being assessed on letter recognition. I am thinking on doing something similar but using sight words for my pre-kindergartners.

    Looking forward to following your blog

    Janice Galarza
    www.prekpartner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let the children use bingo markers or Dot-to-Dot markers to fill in the circle once they tell me the letter. I agree that having ones with the numerals 1-20 would be very useful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I'm in LOVE! Thanks for sharing all this amazing material! I have a 4yr old, 2.5yr old and a 15mo old. Your lesson plans are perfect! I plan on linking up to you on my blog!!!

    Tonya :)
    http://www.thesweatmanfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.