Thank you for creating these printables! I really appreciate them and all the effort you put into these. I also greatly appreciate that you have shared all your resources freely.
We are currently in the process of moving all our printables to Google Drive. These were printables created by Amber, so I will let her know that you were wanting to download them. Please send us an email if you don't hear back from us.
We are currently in the process of moving all our printables to Google Drive. Unfortunately, Amber made this particular printable, so I've forwarded her your message. Hopefully, you'll be hearing from her soon. If not, please send us another email.
Thank you so much for your patience as I update printables and links on the website. The new links are now attached to the images above, so you should be able to access the printables. Let me know if you still run into issues. Thanks again for your patience.
Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.
Thank you for creating these printables! I really appreciate them and all the effort you put into these. I also greatly appreciate that you have shared all your resources freely.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the printables. It is much appreciated ;-)
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to get the link to open...is there any way you can email me or is there another link somewhere? hstaab@ymail.com
ReplyDeleteWe are currently in the process of moving all our printables to Google Drive. These were printables created by Amber, so I will let her know that you were wanting to download them. Please send us an email if you don't hear back from us.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your patience.
I would love to download these printables. How do I get them to work?
ReplyDeleteCould you please email these files to me also since I'm unable to open them. My son is really excited to get started on his zoo packets.
ReplyDeleteHow do I get these printables to download so I can print them for my boys?
ReplyDeleteWe are currently in the process of moving all our printables to Google Drive. Unfortunately, Amber made this particular printable, so I've forwarded her your message. Hopefully, you'll be hearing from her soon. If not, please send us another email.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your patience.
Hi, I would LOVE these for my unit next week! Any way to get them?
ReplyDeleteJessie-
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your patience as I update printables and links on the website. The new links are now attached to the images above, so you should be able to access the printables. Let me know if you still run into issues. Thanks again for your patience.
Thank you so much! My classroom is going to LOVE these!
ReplyDelete