Maybe it was the fact that we were trying something new, but E seemed to really have a good time with these last week! Because of that I went ahead and made some more for this weeks expanded unit on Ponds!
Number Match Puzzles: Numbers 1-20
These will work on counting and number recognition. You can buy some really cool number match puzzles but I am a cheapskate. I made these in two separate downloads so if your kiddo isn’t ready for all of them you can print off what you need!
Counting by 10’s Puzzle:
We have been counting by 10’s for awhile by using our Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus, but this isn’t something we have a printable for. We will likely add to our units for Kindergarten next year, but just in case you would like to introduce the concept now, this printable will help do just that!
It seems that these counting cards are getting handled a lot. To make them more durable I printed them on Card Stock and used my Scotch Thermal Laminator to laminate them. They hold up really well, and then store for reuse without getting bent. I store all of them in an expanding accordion file with the other printables from the unit when we finish the week. This keeps them ready for re-use next time without the use of a filing cabinet!
I hope these will help you have some counting fun this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.