Monday, March 19

VLOG: Pre-Write Pages

This week we are going to be showing you how we use our pre-write pages!

And, because I mentioned this in the blog here is a link to the Crayola Activity Center.  Madonna and I both use this all the time!  Just something to keep in mind when you are getting supplies for your homeschooling year! 

Have a great day!

Amber1

2 comments:

  1. I had never thought to use them for cutting practice and I am totally going to start doing that now! Oh my word could she be any cuter!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love using them as cutting practice!  Obviously E was enthralled!  I am a little biased, but I don't think she could be any cuter! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.