Wednesday, August 31

Deuteronomy 8:15-Memory Verse Extras

Here are some extras to help your kiddos memorize this weeks verse, Deuteronomy 8:15

You can download all of the printables, including the devotional here.  If you would like to download individual files, click on the image below. 

Memory Verse Card: Use this card daily during your calendar time to work on memorization. 

image

Memory Verse Puzzle and Cutting Practice:  This puzzle fits together to form this weeks memory verse. 

image

Memory Verse Color Order and Cutting Practice: Using color order arrange the verse.

image

Memory Verse Writing Practice: With this you can practice parts of the whole verse, or just work on starting a single letter.  

 image image

You may also re-visit this verses devotional from last year. 

Amber1

2 comments:

  1. love these memory verses... we do this daily before I found your blog... but you have given me such new ideas to help them retain the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad they are helping you out!  I can't take credit for the ideas entirely, but when you put them with our verses they really work well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.