Sunday, March 27

Tots in Action-Spring Activities!

Here are some pictures of this unit in action! We hope they help you as you plan your week ahead!  If you have any pics of our units in action, be sure and link up on our facebook page! 

2 comments:

  1. What did you use for the letter tiles? Are they from Scrabble? Thanks we are really enjoying this unit.
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, glad that you are enjoying it. We use letter tiles that I purchased at Walmart several years ago, like these http://amzn.to/hQiHoA. They have capital and lowercase letters. However, scrabble pieces work perfectly as well and I know that is what Amber uses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.