Thursday, March 3

Tots Around Town- The Zoo

Well, it never fails.  Every time Amber and I head to the zoo we forget something.  This time it was all me! I found the perfect activity (Zoo Bingo from A Child’s Place), but leave it to me to leave it at home. 

Zoo BingoClick to Download

At least this time, we both had our cameras.

Despite my forgetfulness, we had a fabulous time seeing all the different animals.  I don’t know if it was the beautiful weather or the lack of people, but all the animals were up close and personal.

 

If you don’t have a zoo nearby then take a virtual field trip.  Here are some great websites:

Get out and have some fun looking at all God’s wonderful creatures.

2 comments:

  1. We are two incredibly forgetful people sometimes, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great; we are going to the zoo tomorrow!  Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.