Family night this week goes along with our unit, The Forest. We’ve been learning all about the forest and the animals that live there. I don’t know about you, but the forest reminds me of camping and if you are going camping you have to have s’mores! So, that was my plan, until I came across the recipe for Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars.
When I saw this picture goodness, I just had to make it for our movie night. (Click Link Above to get recipe.) Lil’man was very excited and helped me out.
This snack was a sweet one, so a glass of milk is a must! It was a hit with my boys (husband and son). We enjoyed eating it while watching Brother Bear, which we rented through Netflix.
Movie Ideas:
- Below you’ll find some possible movie ideas for a forest movie night. Most of these movies take place in the forest at some point, but don’t focus specifically on the forest.
- Use your discretion on what is appropriate for your child. These movies are merely suggestions and you should read and consider reviews of these movies before watching them.
- Be sure and check Netflix if you have an instant streaming option.
Have a great time enjoying your family and making new memories.
| Questions? Post questions or comments on our Facebook Page. You may have the same question as someone else. If you don’t have a Facebook account, feel free to email us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the comment. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.